Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love me some Bulky Yarn too



KathyR said...




Gosh, I blink and you've nearly finished something else!

   Thanks, KathR .That's the beauty of bulky yarn. It just goes so fast. Of course, I also had an entire Sunday afternoon to just knitknitknitknitknit. I won't have another day like that till the weekend. I admit, though. I'm feeling virtuous about knitting up a big bag of stash yarn. There are More Big Bags, of course, but I'm proud and pleased that so many projects are getting finished. J, of Spirit Trail Fiberworks was telling me she was also in a surprisingly prolific stage, having completed a number of sweaters this year. I wonder. Is it in the stars? or the sun?

I was the featured speaker last night at a meeting and today I can really feel the effort that cost my larynx. I haven't lost my voice again, but the voice box sort of aches. I won't be taking phone calls today.

A heat wave came through in the night. I woke up, throwing off blankets, to 20 degrees F! If it would only rain, we'd be practically tropical. Yes. That is cynicism spewing from my fingertips. I am so tired of cold weather and today, there is the promise of both warmth and sunshine, so I plan on taking a walk down to Hoskins Creek at lunch time. Gonna take my camera. Other Things are going on in the Life-0-TheQueen but I'm not ready to talk about them yet. They are all Good Things, though, so you can breathe easily.

Happy Tuesday to you all

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've made much with bulky yarn. Since I get so impatient with my projects I should probably try a few.

    Glad you're having fun with the vest.

    ReplyDelete