Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spattering of Snow

That's all we got last night - and I can't really tell if it's going to be a clear day or a cloudy one with this bit of sunrise. I am guessing .... cloudy. I've to drive north today, about an hour - but the forecast is only AM flurries so I am still going to give it a try. 


There has been knitting progress, but not enough to justify a photo. I'm still doing short rows on the first sleeve cap - I think there are maybe 2 or 3 pair still to do and then I can begin merrily zipping around the circle on 56 stitches - almost like a sock in thick'n'thin yarn. I'll keep the sleeve wide for a good while and taper it down to maybe 9 inches at the cuff because this is a jacket type sweater. There will usually be something underneath those sleeves and they have to be wide enough to accommodate.

Looking forward to Saturday, though when, I just learned yesterday, my gym will be offering a Zumba class! Now... can't you just see TheQueen dancing zumba? 

No comments:

Post a Comment