Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

C'mon Maaaa - let's take a walk!

We're supposed to be in for a spate of outstanding weather - clear sunny days with mild temperatures. Of course, the sweetest day of all will be Valentine's Day - when it should get into the 60's - and that, of course, is a Monday. But not for me. I have that day off. It's a doctor day but it's still a day when I'll be driving and walking out doors and also when I'll be with BD all day.

Daffodils are up all over the place now and I'll keep my eyes open for Other Sighs of Spring. There will be knitting - there will be photos - but tomorrow - at Tara.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and BD have a beautiful Valentine's Day.

    I'm excited about the warmer weather too. Wish I could see those daffodils. They just perk up a landscape the moment they bloom.

    ReplyDelete