Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

What's the Point Scarf

Here are some progress shots of my What's the Point scarf. One shows the front of the German Herringbone Rib and one shows its equally lovely backside. Lyra is a good springy wool yarn and of course, this bit of knitting is unblocked. When I smooth out the backside it's not quite as pretty a stitch, so if I were intending to have that as the front I'd be very careful how I blocked the yarn. But still - I always love it when a stitch pattern looks good from both sides.

And now - here it is - Monday again. March Monday. Monday Monday Monday. May all of us Virgos have a Lucky Week as Mercury snuggles up with Jupiter.
  

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty -- both the knitting and the bench on which it reposes. My garden bench is still in the shed. If it were outdoors, it'd be peeking out ever so slightly from under the snow...

    ReplyDelete