Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Frogged

Yeah. I can do the hard stuff too. Before Bricca could calcify into a UFO I ripped out that loose stitching. I decided to give the KPDreamz needles a second chance. It may not have been their slickness but my tired hands that caused all that sloppy stitching. And I'd really like to spend more time with these new needles. Not that there will be much knitting done today - it is Wednesday, and in the middle of October that means quarterly board meeting AND pre-school story hour day. 

And if there's time this evening I'll stop by the brand new wine shop in Tappahannock -

All About Wine

for their Wednesday afternoon wine tasting. Yum. They promise a Cabernet Sauvignon - and that's my current favorite wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment